Raising pigs is one of the most popular occupations in the community. But there is a high risk In the high cost of production And also affect the environment in the community
Thus, raising pigs is one interesting way. Because the beginning of the production is not high Good management And can bring pig droppings to benefit
How to make a pit
- Building greenhouses Choose an area that does not flood water. Airy
- Preparing the pen area Cement should not be poured into the bottom area of the paddock as there is no ventilation of the soil and water
- The paddock construction area is calculated from the number of pigs per 1.5 square meters, -Pens size 3 * 3 meters can accommodate 2 pigs.
- Dig the soil in the area to create a paddock 80 cm deep
- Use a piece of wood or brick to block the side of the paddock about 1 foot above the edge of the pit to block soil and rain into the pit.
- Put the paddock material into the pit which consists of Rough chaff down to about 80 centimeters.
Pig raising management
- Bringing piglets should be at least 3 months old or weighing 30 kilograms onwards, similar in size.
- During the first month, use pork pellets first, and then replace the bran and fermented feed.
Precautions for raising pigs
- Be careful with water entering the ground. And the roof leaks
- In the beginning, there may be itchy skin of the pig.
- Should use a pig water nipple So that it can always suck and eat
- Time to insert chaff Not for too long and from the rice husk to change to soil and using fermentation
Benefits for raising pigs
- Reduce management costs such as water, labor, etc.
- Reduce odor and distraction.
- Get organic fertilizer from animal manure
- Using natural materials that are
- Sufficiency economy farming