Fermented vegetables from banana trees are one of innovations which help farmers in terms of saving food production costs. Most materials are easy to find in a household. Fermented banana tree trunks increase the diversity of food for livestock.
How to Make
- Chop the banana tree into small pieces.
- Mix the chopped bananas with salt and molasses.
- Left the fermentation around 5 days for microbial degradation.
Raw Material and Equipment
- 10 banana trees
- 1 kg molasses
- 1 kg of tablespoon salt
- Fermentation tank
To Use Mixture for Breeder
- Approximately 1.5 kg mixed food per 1 kg fermented banana.
To Use Mixture for Fattening Pork
- Approximately 1 kg mixed food per 1 kg banana tree fermented food.
- Increase red meat to pork.
- Reduce the cost of purchasing livestock feed.
- Improves livestock feed taste, causing pigs to eat more and grow faster.
- Increase the variety in livestock feed.
- Works as a supplement to livestock.
- . Raw materials are easy to find as local ingredients.