Fermented food from the banana tree is one of the methods that help farmers in terms of saving food production costs. Making the most of household materials and increasing the diversity of food for the animals.
How to do
- Chop the banana tree into small size.
- Mix the chopped bananas with salt and molasses. Mix well
- The fermentation was left for about 5 days to cause microbial degradation.
Raw material equipment
- 10 banana trees
- 1 kg molasses
- 1 kg of table salt
- Fermentation tank
Feeding rate of fermented feed with parent mixtures
- Approximately 1.5 kg mixed food per 1 kg banana plant fermented food.
- Fattening pork
- Approximately 1 kg mixed food per 1 kg banana tree fermented food.
- Add red meat to the pork.
- Reduce the cost of purchasing animal feed
- Add appetizing to food Makes pigs eat more and grow faster.
- To increase the variety in animal feed
- As a supplement to animals
- Materials used Is a local ingredient