“Creating an innovative way of ethnic life on the highlands That is sustainable self-reliant in East Asia “
Protection, restoration and conservation of ecosystems Natural resources with social, cultural and ethnic context on the highland
The introduction of the new theory according to the philosophy of sufficiency economy, dependence and dependence
Citizenship of brotherhood, equality, peace, duties, responsibilities and the universal principle of human rights.
Incubating upland ethnic groups To have knowledge and morality according to ethics and belief in God
Core values of the organization
“Create human rights and ownership. So that the ethnic people on the highland To create natural resources that are stable, prosperous and sustainable “
- For the creation of human resources in ethnic groups on the highland To have awareness, protect, conserve, restore and make the most of the natural ecosystem.
- In order for the ethnic highlands to be educated Learn enough and have enough. According to the philosophy of sufficiency economy
- For being a harmonious citizen Duties, responsibilities, brotherhood, equality, peace, and the universal principle of human rights
- To seek ways to cultivate people to have knowledge and morals Ethics and nature
- For modification, increase the potential, performance, efficiency, save, make the most of the center’s learning resources.
Promotion Department Project
- Project to promote and restore natural resources, soil, water, forest
- Human Rights Promotion Program (Natural resource management and access to government services)
- Community Waste Promotion (Food Security) and Savings Groups (VSLA) Project
- Project for developing youth and women potential for development work
- Social and Ethical Promotion Program (Spiritual)
The main project of the center
- Learning base development project in the center
- Project to produce seedlings and various animal species for promotion work
- Experimental projects of various suitable technologies to develop
- Project to study the storage of local plant seeds and local rice varieties for research purposes.